Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Ornament Exchange

I participated in an ornament exchange this year.  There were 20 of us, all female artists and/or crafters.  We got together at a potluck with our covered basket of ornaments. Each one of us took a turn, taking the cover off. and showing our ornament - and while the basket went around the room (so everyone could pick an ornament), we talked about how we chose it, or the technique, or whatever.  It was great fun, and I am looking forward to next year.  What a talented group, all the ornaments are beautiful and hanging in my home.  I have one that will hang in my studio, as it a snowman - and they get to hang out all winter!!! 

I made raindeer pins - of course - they can hang on your tree, or your display, or your lapel.  I do like functional & versital art.